Registration and Scholarships
Registration will be open until midnight (Brazilian standard time) on November 30th 2009.
Click here to download the Registration and Scholarship Request Form. Once you have completed the form, send it by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send the following together with the form:
- a scanned copy of the registration fee payment document
- in the case of ILGA member organizations, a letter of authorization from your organization (as per the instructions on the registration form).
To date (October 2009) the Organizing Committee is not able to offer scholarships for transport or transfer costs of any nature. We will, however, continue to seek funding.
The Registration Form also includes a section for Scholarship Requests. For the time being, scholarships are available for accommodation and food, but nor for transport or transfer costs. We will advise scholarship applicants if and when funds are available to cover travel costs. Scholarship applications will be assessed by a Scholarship Committee, based on the following criteria:
· Promoting the representation of the different Latin American and Caribbean countries/regions at the Conference.
· Priority will be given to ILGA member organizations, which have paid their membership fee. To check your organization's membership fee status, click ILGA Members in LAC in the left menu.
· Promoting representation of diversity at the Conference: lesbians, gay men, bisexual, trans and intersex persons.
· Your contribution to the LGBTI Movement.
· No more than one person per organization can be awarded a scholarship.
Those who request scholarships will be informed of the selection result as soon as the decision is made and as soon as the funds needed for the scholarships have been confirmed.